VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Artist's heritage awakened

When Mississauga's Meena Chopra gazes at sunsets from the window of her Mississauga home, she's transported back to her childhood in northern India.
For the internationally acclaimed poet and artist, it's inspiration that has filled countless pages and canvases with colourful words and images.

in reference to:

"“It was strange when I came to Canada in 2004, I started getting connected to my childhood,” said Chopra, 53. “Canada"
- Mississauga Article: Artist's heritage awakened (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts