VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Thursday 28 April 2011

White Canvas

White Canvas

in reference to:

"Your vivid stroke etched in my memory bestirred my stark white canvas. A passing night clasped me replete with colours. Raw impulses wide awake splashed shades tinting the sheet toning the moods. A splendour bedded with me all night. A river oozed out in heat. My opaque visionn grasped the forthcoming dawn. A fatigue tarried within me throughout the day. Meena chopra"
- Poems White Canvas by Meena Chopra (view on Google Sidewiki)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seems to be an expert in this field, good article and keep up the good work, my friend recommended me this.

My blog:
comparatif rachat credit puis rachat de credit au meilleur taux simulation

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts