VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Mystery Book

I am a faceless face
in a real time display
structured and showcased
in a modern way

I hide behind
the cleverly constructed disguise.
The dark impinging shadows
constantly knock on my doors and windows
colliding again and again.
They never get to enter
and fall down
fraction by fraction
splitting in
sharp glassy pieces
piercing
till I bleed.

I am adamant and heedless
blind and distant.

I tweet reality every day
I refuse to open up
facing the silent charisma,
evolving mysteries
of my hidden mystery book
I am a viral socialite
standing on a virtual platform
of a faceless
facebook.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts