VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Confines

I sit near
a clear flowing stream
trying to read
but my book
does not open

I try hard
eves dropping
to descending shadows
from the mountains
but it seems 
my password is lost
in a dark lagoon

words have taken the wings
are now soaring
valley below is deep
my fist is tight
eyes swollen
tired and sleepless
words are seamless.
They are lost 
in a whirlpool.

Why?
Why can I not
read my book
for once at-least?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

Rigzin Namgyal said...

..beautiful poem..i loved it.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts