VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Thursday 10 October 2019

The Meaning of Art: Artist and Poet Meena Chopra





Thank you @Ivy_Reis, challenging conversation. I maintain stand on #ArtforArtSake forever if we have to evolve as a society to human excellence. @MissArtsCouncil @SaugaCulture @LivingArtsCtr @Paul_Damaso @RonStarr6 @TorontoBiennial #art #artistic


For my poetry kindly Visit:
English: http://ignitedlines.blogspot.com
Hindi: http://ignitedlines.blogspot.com/
website: http://meenachopra17.wix.com/meena-chopra-artist









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest
you some interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to
this article. I desire to read more things about it!

JamesDen said...

Art is AN ESCAPADE for me, when it comes to my understanding of Art it is what gives me peace, a feeling of contentment at what I do , where I have the complete freedom to picture my life the way I want it to be, the way I wish to see the world as and the ideas I wish to put on a paper with colors when my mind fails to express itself through words.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts